Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
  • I am sorry about your injury,frustration and worry. I wish you a speedy, complete recovery. Thanks Allen! And a huge congratulations to you on your swims at Worlds. Super impressive! So proud to have you as part of our OMS team :)
  • I was in the stands on Thursday for about an hour, but I didn't recognize anyone I knew on the boards (of course, I don't think there was anyone named Bobinator entered LOL). I got there kind of late, having wandered the UMd campus looking for the Eppley Center, and asking directions from probably every single person on campus for the first time. I'm going to try and get there on Sunday, so if you see a petite woman in the stands with red hair and a Red Sox baseball cap, please wave.:bouncing: Darn! The stands are the last place I look when I'm down on deck. They're not checking badges; my husband has been on deck several times. Just come down to the deck level and enter through the women's locker room- no problem. Julia and I were both hoping to see you, and we were disappointed we missed you on Thursday. Both of us will be looking for you on Sunday. I will DEFINITELY be there for the 200 breaststroke (Elaine Krugman), and I'm hoping to be on a Women's medley relay for GAJA as the breaststroker. (It's TBD, because the faster breaststroker has an injury that's iffy.)
  • I was in the stands on Thursday for about an hour, but I didn't recognize anyone I knew on the boards (of course, I don't think there was anyone named Bobinator entered LOL). I got there kind of late, having wandered the UMd campus looking for the Eppley Center, and asking directions from probably every single person on campus for the first time. I'm going to try and get there on Sunday, so if you see a petite woman in the stands with red hair and a Red Sox baseball cap, please wave.:bouncing:
  • Elaine! It was great seeing and talking to you :) I think you will like the latest photo update on the Swimspire Facebook page - check it out : www.facebook.com/swimspire Nationals have been amazing so far. Denise, Elaine and I will be looking out for you on Sunday!
  • Elaine! It was great seeing and talking to you :) I think you will like the latest photo update on the Swimspire Facebook page - check it out : www.facebook.com/swimspire Nationals have been amazing so far. Denise, Elaine and I will be looking out for you on Sunday! Likewise! I really enjoyed talking with you, and meeting your dad and brother. It really made my day! Of course, learning that my DQ in the 200 fly was overturned helped make my day even better! I love that photo your dad shot of me with Queen Anne! If possible, I would love to have it if you would be so kind to e-mail it to me. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
  • I am so glad to hear that your DQ was overturned! I just sent the original pic of you and Anne to the email I have for you :)
  • I am so glad to hear that your DQ was overturned! I just sent the original pic of you and Anne to the email I have for you :) Thanks! I was just going to send you a PM, so you beat me to it! Thank you so much for the picture. I appreciate it! I'll thank your dad tomorrow, too.
  • Your husband entered the deck through the women's locker room?! :lmao: No, Peter! He has entered the deck from a few different locations over the past couple of day: men's locker room, the hallway next to the men's locker room, and the room where the medals are distributed. Since Denise can enter through the women's locker room, it's an option. NOTE TO DENISE: I won't be on the morning relay (it's been an on again off again thing with our #1 breaststroker), so my only event tomorrow is the 200 breaststroke at around 1 PM. I will probably be in the 3rd or 4th heat, so I will be in the warm-up pool prior to my race and back there again following my race. Julia and I really want to meet you!
  • I will definitely try to be there earlier, maybe around 9 or 10 depending on whether I can get a swim in tomorrow morning. I'd love to meet you and Julia. When I got to the center on Thursday, the guy at the front desk sent me to the stands so it sounded like I couldn't get on deck, but if I can, I'll be there. If you pem me with your phone number, I'll text you. I would love to meet you and Julia. I was hoping to get there early. Will check the boards before I leave.
  • Nice meeting you today, Julia!