Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • Your husband entered the deck through the women's locker room?! :lmao: No, Peter! He has entered the deck from a few different locations over the past couple of day: men's locker room, the hallway next to the men's locker room, and the room where the medals are distributed. Since Denise can enter through the women's locker room, it's an option. NOTE TO DENISE: I won't be on the morning relay (it's been an on again off again thing with our #1 breaststroker), so my only event tomorrow is the 200 breaststroke at around 1 PM. I will probably be in the 3rd or 4th heat, so I will be in the warm-up pool prior to my race and back there again following my race. Julia and I really want to meet you!
  • Your husband entered the deck through the women's locker room?! :lmao: No, Peter! He has entered the deck from a few different locations over the past couple of day: men's locker room, the hallway next to the men's locker room, and the room where the medals are distributed. Since Denise can enter through the women's locker room, it's an option. NOTE TO DENISE: I won't be on the morning relay (it's been an on again off again thing with our #1 breaststroker), so my only event tomorrow is the 200 breaststroke at around 1 PM. I will probably be in the 3rd or 4th heat, so I will be in the warm-up pool prior to my race and back there again following my race. Julia and I really want to meet you!
Children
No Data