Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • I will definitely try to be there earlier, maybe around 9 or 10 depending on whether I can get a swim in tomorrow morning. I'd love to meet you and Julia. When I got to the center on Thursday, the guy at the front desk sent me to the stands so it sounded like I couldn't get on deck, but if I can, I'll be there. If you pem me with your phone number, I'll text you. I would love to meet you and Julia. I was hoping to get there early. Will check the boards before I leave.
  • I will definitely try to be there earlier, maybe around 9 or 10 depending on whether I can get a swim in tomorrow morning. I'd love to meet you and Julia. When I got to the center on Thursday, the guy at the front desk sent me to the stands so it sounded like I couldn't get on deck, but if I can, I'll be there. If you pem me with your phone number, I'll text you. I would love to meet you and Julia. I was hoping to get there early. Will check the boards before I leave.
Children
No Data