Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
  • I will be there Wed, Friday, Sat and Sun swimming with VMST.
  • Can someone tell me about any flooding there?
  • Can someone tell me about any flooding there? Are you driving or flying? Looks like if your flight is on time you should be fine. As far as I can tell, major roads between OH and MD are fine (there are a few secondary road closures in the area, but nothing that would prevent access to the College Park pool). If we don't get any more rain tonight, things should be back to normal by tomorrow. Safe travels!
  • Hi, Julia: I will be there probably Thursday and Sunday, but as an observer. I don't know anything about the layout or where I'll be sitting, or how to find and recognize folks, having never met anyone from the boards.
  • Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia I would love to meet you, Julia! :agree: I went to Quebec after Worlds, so I will be flying out tomorrow and arriving to the pool late tomorrow afternoon. I didn't make NQT's this time around, so I will only be swimming 3 events and relays: 200 fly, 400 IM, and 200 ***. Look for me around the pool; I'll be easy to spot in my colorful international flags Sporti suit and Georgia Masters cap. :D
  • I will be there Thursday thru Saturday morning.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I will be there later in the day on Thursday, then Fri-Sat-Sun. I am the USMS Membership Director and I would love to meet as many of you as I can. I'm only entered in a couple of events (shoulder issues) but I'll be around. There are a couple of photos of me on my swimmer profile page so you can see what I look like. Anna Lea Matysek
  • So bummed I'm not going! Had singed up but got in a bad bike wreck three weeks ago (broken collar bone, broken scapula, 4 broken ribs, lots of lost skin, concussion, etc.). I'm out this year, but I'll be back (hopefully)! Have fun everyone! I'll try to catch some of your swims online. Wow mmlr38 - thought I had it bad with a spiral fractured femur from a nasty cycling crash 5/23 that blew up the summer and any chances of Montreal and Md LCM Nationals. Frustrating, I know. Hope you heal quickly.
  • I will be there later in the day on Thursday, then Fri-Sat-Sun. I am the USMS Membership Director and I would love to meet as many of you as I can. I'm only entered in a couple of events (shoulder issues) but I'll be around. There are a couple of photos of me on my swimmer profile page so you can see what I look like. Anna Lea Matysek I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Anna Lea! We'll be together in the 200 breaststroke again-- brings back memories of Georgia Tech in 2010 (my first Nats.)! :D
  • Can't wait to see you all there! :)