Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • Elaine! It was great seeing and talking to you :) I think you will like the latest photo update on the Swimspire Facebook page - check it out : www.facebook.com/swimspire Nationals have been amazing so far. Denise, Elaine and I will be looking out for you on Sunday! Likewise! I really enjoyed talking with you, and meeting your dad and brother. It really made my day! Of course, learning that my DQ in the 200 fly was overturned helped make my day even better! I love that photo your dad shot of me with Queen Anne! If possible, I would love to have it if you would be so kind to e-mail it to me. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
  • Elaine! It was great seeing and talking to you :) I think you will like the latest photo update on the Swimspire Facebook page - check it out : www.facebook.com/swimspire Nationals have been amazing so far. Denise, Elaine and I will be looking out for you on Sunday! Likewise! I really enjoyed talking with you, and meeting your dad and brother. It really made my day! Of course, learning that my DQ in the 200 fly was overturned helped make my day even better! I love that photo your dad shot of me with Queen Anne! If possible, I would love to have it if you would be so kind to e-mail it to me. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
Children
No Data