Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • I was in the stands on Thursday for about an hour, but I didn't recognize anyone I knew on the boards (of course, I don't think there was anyone named Bobinator entered LOL). I got there kind of late, having wandered the UMd campus looking for the Eppley Center, and asking directions from probably every single person on campus for the first time. I'm going to try and get there on Sunday, so if you see a petite woman in the stands with red hair and a Red Sox baseball cap, please wave.:bouncing: Darn! The stands are the last place I look when I'm down on deck. They're not checking badges; my husband has been on deck several times. Just come down to the deck level and enter through the women's locker room- no problem. Julia and I were both hoping to see you, and we were disappointed we missed you on Thursday. Both of us will be looking for you on Sunday. I will DEFINITELY be there for the 200 breaststroke (Elaine Krugman), and I'm hoping to be on a Women's medley relay for GAJA as the breaststroker. (It's TBD, because the faster breaststroker has an injury that's iffy.)
  • I was in the stands on Thursday for about an hour, but I didn't recognize anyone I knew on the boards (of course, I don't think there was anyone named Bobinator entered LOL). I got there kind of late, having wandered the UMd campus looking for the Eppley Center, and asking directions from probably every single person on campus for the first time. I'm going to try and get there on Sunday, so if you see a petite woman in the stands with red hair and a Red Sox baseball cap, please wave.:bouncing: Darn! The stands are the last place I look when I'm down on deck. They're not checking badges; my husband has been on deck several times. Just come down to the deck level and enter through the women's locker room- no problem. Julia and I were both hoping to see you, and we were disappointed we missed you on Thursday. Both of us will be looking for you on Sunday. I will DEFINITELY be there for the 200 breaststroke (Elaine Krugman), and I'm hoping to be on a Women's medley relay for GAJA as the breaststroker. (It's TBD, because the faster breaststroker has an injury that's iffy.)
Children
No Data