Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Perhaps I'll set some time aside on the anniversary date to read through those threads. Never forget.
  • Living in the South we get nothing low. We have high fat, high heat, high humidity, high obesity, high kudzu. The only thing we seem to excel in lowness in is low graduation rates and achievement test scores. Now Geek.....surely you are joking. The county I live in has a very high graduation and achievement test rate. Just like anything else, it depends on the school system your kids are in. As far as heat, humidity, fat, obesity and kudzu......I'll agree! Especially the heat!:doh:
  • But you do have SILF's. There is something to be said for that. What's a SILF?
  • I'm not really a big supplement taker. My eye doc did tell me that flax seed oil was good for dry eye too, just anecdotally. Fortunately, no cholesterol problems yet... Now, if there were a shoulder pill, I would definitely pop that. Hi Sis! Flax oil is actually good for your shoulder too! It is a natural antiinflammatory! It's good stuff!
  • Thinking someone is using drugs is not the same thing as saying they definitely are; it is saying it strikes one as overwhelmingly likely. Some folks need to work on reading comprehension. Can you say flip-flop? :rolleyes:
  • Former Member
    Still, the loss of innocence in a mindless brutal attack leaves wounds that will never truly mend. It's hard to deal with, I know. Have you had nightmares? Often times when cooling down from a workout the memories will come back and I'll shoot off the wall, out of anger, in an all out sprint, creating the need to start my cool down all over again. Life is not fair.
  • Former Member
    Matt, Geek...get room! Or if distance precludes it, Go twirl, each on a broom! Poetry Lives on In Our Hearts :rofl:
  • Former Member
    Matt, Geek...get room! Or if distance precludes it, Go twirl, each, on a broom! Poetry Lives on In Our Bowels A room? I think we need a therapist!
  • George, I don't understand the point of your post but I don't really think that qualifies you as a druggie.
  • Former Member
    You can make it all better by sending a sandwich. :smooch: