Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Regardless of whether this is odd or not (it is) how could you stand getting dressed while damp and sweaty? Yuck! WEll, based on how little she "works" out in the water, she's not sweaty from the pool. The sauna, yes. Not sure why she does this. Maybe she doesn't like all the noise the kids make in the locker room so she goes in there for quiet. hee-hee Stud, as Fort said, did we not cheer for you??? Alison
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Just kidding LOL Katie
  • Former Member
    We have a woman, elderly one - in her 70's or higher, that thinks the sauna is her changing room. She doesn't go into a stall but goes into the sauna (which has a big window in the door and we have to pass as we go into the locker room - and then gets naked to change into her clothes. I can't figure out how she gets her clothes on while wet in the sauna. Stud, those who brag.... Alison First of all... Maybe being that she's old she wants to be warm when naked? Thirdly, I never bragged...it's not my fault...you created me...now you tear me down... "...oh the humanity!"
  • Former Member
    Alison. Okay that is just a weird place to get dressed. No shower, stinky chlorine on your body then damp and hot getting dressed. YUCK is all I have to say. aquaFeisty. Okay shaving your legs in the sink is really bad:eek:. I mean it eowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. swimstud. I don't know the story of how you got your name LOL:help:. Katie
  • Former Member
    Stud, as Fort said, did we not cheer for you??? Alison Yes but now you're tearing me down...I feel like Britney! ...or for that matter like, Carly, Sarah, Joanna, Susan, Megan... feel free to send any of them over...
  • Former Member
    I know how - standing in front of a mirror chanting "mirror mirror on the wall..." Show me the studliest guy of all...boy Geek was disappionted when my picture showed up in the side mirror of his mobilehome. He went straight to the beach where someone resembling Johnny Weissmuller kicked sand in his face.
  • Former Member
    Wow, way to much information for me in this thread.....
  • Former Member
    George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL
  • Former Member
    I only did it because he was a new swimmer in our club and felt it my duty to show him you don't even trust your friends. He had just moved from Holland and did not understand English to well. He was a great breaststroke swimmer and as time went on held several Canadian Breaststroke records. I told him my favorite joke he laughed, he thought it was funny then proceeded to tell it to many people but got the punch line wrong because of translation. George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL
  • The shaving and skin shedding in the hot tub was by far the ickiest story. As I wait eternally each night for my daughter to get dressed after her practice...the horror shows of what lurks behind those doors begin playing in my head with each passing minute. Good no hot tub. Hot tubs are bad for kids. I seem to recall reading that it can effect the "insides," including the ovulation cycle. No, I am a bit leery of hottubs now, although I will occasionally sit in one with my teammates. The college locker room seems decidedly better/cleaner than the rec center locker room.