Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Again, I ask... What on earth is "AF"? -
  • Former Member
    *peeking into the ladies room*...Hi Aunt Flow:bolt: Again, I ask... What on earth is "AF"? -
  • Former Member
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the shrinkage ( in height boys not somewhere else:p) I think I am more 5 91/2 now. I have bad knees and very little cartilege. Yes when you are young being that tall is hard. But later on in life it is wonderful. Though there are times I feel like such an amazon compared to some women. They are all cute and tiny and I am .......well not LOL I have never seen anyone do the changeing on the deck. I could not do that. OMG the smell of chlorine after a shower and using bath washes still gets me. I also have dry skin. NOPE you won't be seeing this Canadian doing that on a swim deck LOL LOL. :lmao: Katie
  • Former Member
    LOL Mark So happy you know that lol lol lol:bow::lmao:. Katie
  • Former Member
    LOL Mark So happy you know that lol lol lol:bow::lmao:. Katie Hah..we know...trust me...Hers is a face we "know and love" lol
  • We have a woman, elderly one - in her 70's or higher, that thinks the sauna is her changing room. She doesn't go into a stall but goes into the sauna (which has a big window in the door and we have to pass as we go into the locker room - and then gets naked to change into her clothes. I can't figure out how she gets her clothes on while wet in the sauna. Stud, those who brag.... Alison
  • Gross out locker room story. My old gym, fairly posh, had a big hottub in the ladies locker room. One woman repeatedly shaved her legs and picked off dead skin in the hottub. So gross!! I actually couldn't take it anymore, and complained to the front desk. Big sign posted banning shaving shortly thereafter. Who thinks that is somehow OK?!?! WOW! And I thought that the ol' throwing the leg up on the sink counter to shave while buck naked was a bit extreme... You know, in general I just avoid hot tubs at fitness centers. Or I'll sit on the side to chat and allow from the ankle bone down to actually be in the water. If I attempt to lower more of me into the water, I start having flashbacks to lifeguarding/pool management class and the discussions of bacteria growth in 105F water, the 1L of bodily fluids released into the water after about 5 min in the hot tub, and the thought of us 16 and 17 year-olds being in charge of the chemical balance...
  • We have a woman, elderly one - in her 70's or higher, that thinks the sauna is her changing room. She doesn't go into a stall but goes into the sauna (which has a big window in the door and we have to pass as we go into the locker room - and then gets naked to change into her clothes. I can't figure out how she gets her clothes on while wet in the sauna. Regardless of whether this is odd or not (it is) how could you stand getting dressed while damp and sweaty? Yuck!
  • I never bragged...it's not my fault...you created me...now you tear me down... Tear you down?!?! Are you not the guy who just got the royal :cheerleader: treatment? No bullies in the women's locker room. ;)
  • swimstud. I don't know the story of how you got your name I know how - standing in front of a mirror chanting "mirror mirror on the wall..."