Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • OH Boy:doh: Katie Now, if only men knew more about giving timely massages for sore shoulders ...
  • You can't all be married to me... HAHA *throws stinky old towel into the locker room and runs out* Don't throw your stinky towel in our locker room!! It's already full of hair and crap. Gross out locker room story. My old gym, fairly posh, had a big hottub in the ladies locker room. One woman repeatedly shaved her legs and picked off dead skin in the hottub. So gross!! I actually couldn't take it anymore, and complained to the front desk. Big sign posted banning shaving shortly thereafter. Who thinks that is somehow OK?!?!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Wow, way to much information for me in this thread..... The shaving and skin shedding in the hot tub was by far the ickiest story. As I wait eternally each night for my daughter to get dressed after her practice...the horror shows of what lurks behind those doors begin playing in my head with each passing minute.
  • Former Member
    . swimstud. I don't know the story of how you got your name LOL:help:. Katie Here 'tis: forums.usms.org/showthread.php Enjoy.
  • Former Member
    OH Boy:doh: Katie
  • Former Member
    Now, if only men knew more about giving timely massages for sore shoulders ... You can't all be married to me... HAHA *throws stinky old towel into the locker room and runs out*
  • Former Member
    You can't all be married to me... HAHA *throws stinky old towel into the locker room and runs out* There are some mercies in this world....:D Wonder if Mrs. Stud would like to weigh in?
  • Former Member
    no better not lol
  • Former Member
    Trust Me Swimstud you COULD NOT handle being married to all of us:bump:. Katie
  • Former Member
    Trust Me Swimstud you COULD NOT handle being married to all of us:bump:. Katie Not every day, no... :rofl: