Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I only did it because he was a new swimmer in our club and felt it my duty to show him you don't even trust your friends. He had just moved from Holland and did not understand English to well. He was a great breaststroke swimmer and as time went on held several Canadian Breaststroke records. I told him my favorite joke he laughed, he thought it was funny then proceeded to tell it to many people but got the punch line wrong because of translation. George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    I only did it because he was a new swimmer in our club and felt it my duty to show him you don't even trust your friends. He had just moved from Holland and did not understand English to well. He was a great breaststroke swimmer and as time went on held several Canadian Breaststroke records. I told him my favorite joke he laughed, he thought it was funny then proceeded to tell it to many people but got the punch line wrong because of translation. George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL
Children
No Data