Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • The shaving and skin shedding in the hot tub was by far the ickiest story. As I wait eternally each night for my daughter to get dressed after her practice...the horror shows of what lurks behind those doors begin playing in my head with each passing minute. Good no hot tub. Hot tubs are bad for kids. I seem to recall reading that it can effect the "insides," including the ovulation cycle. No, I am a bit leery of hottubs now, although I will occasionally sit in one with my teammates. The college locker room seems decidedly better/cleaner than the rec center locker room.
  • The shaving and skin shedding in the hot tub was by far the ickiest story. As I wait eternally each night for my daughter to get dressed after her practice...the horror shows of what lurks behind those doors begin playing in my head with each passing minute. Good no hot tub. Hot tubs are bad for kids. I seem to recall reading that it can effect the "insides," including the ovulation cycle. No, I am a bit leery of hottubs now, although I will occasionally sit in one with my teammates. The college locker room seems decidedly better/cleaner than the rec center locker room.
Children
No Data