Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Where can I get one. I would like to look sexy.
  • Former Member
    Where can I get one. I would like to look sexy. George, you need NO enhancements whatsoever. You are totally sexy just as you are!:notworthy:
  • Former Member
    Enhancements! I saw some on a spectator or two. Didn't get to see the ones in the shower though. Bummer. How about these enhancements? 982
  • Former Member
    Which one is you Stud.
  • Former Member
    Which one is you Stud. The left one or the right one you mean?
  • Former Member
    What are all these men doing in the women's locker room? Speaking of swimsuits, I have a new theory. AL's Old Theory: I can stock up on lycra workout suits when I see them marked way way down because as long as I don't expose them to chlorine they'll be fine when I finally do wear them. AL's New Theory: My old theory was wrong. I am a bargain hunter and will buy multiple suits at a time if the price is low enough. (There used to be a Hind factory outlet store in Boulder; I remember buying 7 or 8 suits at a time because they were $8.00 apiece.) Consequently, I have a stash of new suits that have never been worn. As you women know, some styles and cuts just fit better than others. Some of my "stash" gets shoved aside if I have a suit I like better. So, I recently pulled out one suit that had been shoved aside repeatedly over the years. To give you an idea of how many years, it was a Victor suit. (How long have they been out of business?) I started wearing it a couple of weeks ago. It felt funny after one wearing; after two or three more it was covered in Lycra "crumbs" when I took it off. I threw it away last night - I don't think it made it through more than 5 workouts. I pulled another suit out of the stash that had also been shoved aside for years. This one's a Tyr. The same thing is happening with it. I doubt that I'll get more than 12-15 workouts out of it.
  • Former Member
    I thought this was the Laddies Locker Room.
  • Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? VB Happy Mother's Day to all as well. Im spending mine in Jacksonville, FL with my husband's family (don't ask) My 3 year old doesn't swim yet. At least not on his own. He'll be in lessons this summer. But he can kick the soccer ball like a true champ.
  • I know there are a few of us with hysterectomies/abdominal surgeries out there. Has anyone had a problem with short axis strokes causing pain at the incision site? Ouch. Barb, I've have 3 surgeries all in the same spot and no problems with swimming once I recovered. What's going on with you?