Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? VB Happy Mother's Day to all as well. Im spending mine in Jacksonville, FL with my husband's family (don't ask) My 3 year old doesn't swim yet. At least not on his own. He'll be in lessons this summer. But he can kick the soccer ball like a true champ.
  • Happy Mother's Day to the Moms!:banana: That's the real Ironperson competition! And how are the kids doing? Swimmers all? VB Happy Mother's Day to all as well. Im spending mine in Jacksonville, FL with my husband's family (don't ask) My 3 year old doesn't swim yet. At least not on his own. He'll be in lessons this summer. But he can kick the soccer ball like a true champ.
Children
No Data