Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Trust Me Swimstud you COULD NOT handle being married to all of us:bump:. Katie His name is Stud I am sure he has that name for some reason.
  • Former Member
    George I had thought about that. But usually if you have advertise, it is not sooooooooooooooooooo. :lmao: Poor swimstud Katie
  • Former Member
    :dunno:....
  • Former Member
    :applaud:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks ensignada. That makes way more sense to me now. :groovy: Got to say that was very brave of swimstud to put out a poll on a new name. What did the wife say? Cheers Katie
  • Former Member
    :applaud:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks ensignada. That makes way more sense to me now. :groovy: Got to say that was very brave of swimstud to put out a poll on a new name. What did the wife say? Cheers Katie She was happy that my talents finally got some official recognition...LMAO
  • Former Member
    George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL Boy Balloon - Girl Balloon
  • Former Member
    Oh Boy Swimstud. You are tooooooooooo much :lmao::fish2: Katie
  • Ladies: I am wondering whether you prefer the recordbreaker back or the high neck back for fastskins. I noticed at the Women's NCAA Champs, the clear majority of women wore the recordbreakers. Julie just told me she likes the recordbreaker back better. FlyQueen and I just ordered high necks. I have tried both. I have this notion that the high neck might be faster, but I don't really know. What do people think about on this issue?
  • So glad you posted this. I was trying to watch races on youtube to see what Coughlin et al do. She seems to go high neck and obviously she swims sprint free/fly/back like you and I do. Would LOVE thoughts on this!
  • TMI, this thread is likely to have many male lurkers hoping to sneak a peek at the goings on. Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.