Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL Boy Balloon - Girl Balloon
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    George wrote: "I told him we have to sit on the urinal to go to the bathroom, he did." George....that is hilarious but a really sick thing to do to the poor guy....Here I was thinking you folks were normal....LOL Last night I surfed through the channels and found this really demented comic named Norton while giving a concert in DC. This thread somewhat reminds me of his really twisted routine. LOL Boy Balloon - Girl Balloon
Children
No Data