Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Ladies: I am wondering whether you prefer the recordbreaker back or the high neck back for fastskins. I noticed at the Women's NCAA Champs, the clear majority of women wore the recordbreakers. Julie just told me she likes the recordbreaker back better. FlyQueen and I just ordered high necks. I have tried both. I have this notion that the high neck might be faster, but I don't really know. What do people think about on this issue?
  • Ladies: I am wondering whether you prefer the recordbreaker back or the high neck back for fastskins. I noticed at the Women's NCAA Champs, the clear majority of women wore the recordbreakers. Julie just told me she likes the recordbreaker back better. FlyQueen and I just ordered high necks. I have tried both. I have this notion that the high neck might be faster, but I don't really know. What do people think about on this issue?
Children
No Data