Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Better question..... were these cocktails ever fully disclosed? John Smith
  • Former Member
    I plan to consume Yuenglings on the Saturday night at LCM Colony Zones...I intend to encourage others to do the same...
  • Former Member
    Better question..... were these cocktails ever fully disclosed? John Smith John, is there anything that could ever convince you that this woman is clean? It seems like regardless of what testing she submits to you will feel that there is something out there we are unaware of that can't be tested for. Whatever that something is, that's gotta be what she is taking. Am I wrong or does this summarize your feelings well enough?
  • Former Member
    So to paraphrase a famed San Diego researcher: “SS, openly revealed his planned consumption of potent cocktails of chemicals (Yuenglings) with the intention of legally altering his performances.” If I consumme too much I might alter the entire meet's ....:drink:
  • Former Member
    Give me a couple of bayers, a coke, a coffee or 2, some salt pills and I am ready for a challenge. Maybe a couple of Margaritas.
  • Former Member
    I plan to consume Yuenglings on the Saturday night at LCM Colony Zones...I intend to encourage others to do the same... You'll need more than Yuenglings after I whomp you in the 800. :thhbbb:
  • Former Member
    I do not know much about French history but somewhere I read that the French planted big shade trees all along the Champs-Élysées so the Germans could march in the shade. Is that ture?
  • Former Member
    You'll need more than Yuenglings after I whomp you in the 800. :thhbbb: I'm in training :D don't burn yourself out at Nats...
  • Former Member
    I'm not taking it anymore - I'm gathering up my ironman watch, pull buoy, diaper shorts, bike shoes, bike pedals, heart rate monitor, wetsuit, paddles, scuba-esque goggles, dorkle and unitard and going over the the USAT discussion forum. Peace out, fruitcakes! ...and here he is in action
  • Former Member
    It only took 2,680 posts, but you finally cracked me up. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. that's 2,860 ;)