Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Better question..... were these cocktails ever fully disclosed? John Smith John, is there anything that could ever convince you that this woman is clean? It seems like regardless of what testing she submits to you will feel that there is something out there we are unaware of that can't be tested for. Whatever that something is, that's gotta be what she is taking. Am I wrong or does this summarize your feelings well enough?
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Better question..... were these cocktails ever fully disclosed? John Smith John, is there anything that could ever convince you that this woman is clean? It seems like regardless of what testing she submits to you will feel that there is something out there we are unaware of that can't be tested for. Whatever that something is, that's gotta be what she is taking. Am I wrong or does this summarize your feelings well enough?
Children
No Data