2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
  • Does anyone seriously believe that Hosszu is clean? If you needed proof that drug testing is ineffective, there it is. Amen!
  • Does anyone seriously believe that Hosszu is clean? If you needed proof that drug testing is ineffective, there it is. At least we know Missy isn't doping ... Her starts and turns are a crime .. what was she doing for two years at Cal?! ... they've gotten even worse ... I hope Le Clos loses the 200 fly to Cseh bc of his bizarre habit of repeatedly turning his head to look at competitors. What can one say about the poor US showing that swimswam commentators haven't already said?
  • Does anyone seriously believe that Hosszu is clean? If you needed proof that drug testing is ineffective, there it is. Explain.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Does anyone seriously believe that Hosszu is clean? If you needed proof that drug testing is ineffective, there it is.
  • Yes there are. But we don't go around leveling accusations, because we have the decency to not pass judgement without evidence. Right?
  • That's exactly what I mean. And if she never fails one? Do you ever give her credit? Or is she always a doper? And, if that's your attitude, why do you even bother following the sport? How can you be inspired by anything anyone does if you just assume they're cheating?
  • big time drops have come during the post-puberty growth spurt years when teenage girls commonly drop a ton of time. So we agree that Ye's 400IM in London is legit, then, right? I remember a huge uproar about that. I'm glad she's vindicated. Personally, I thought that swim was one of the best I've ever seen. Does that mean a woman who drops significant time after 17 is automatically suspect? At what age is a man no longer allowed to drop time? If you go by conversions I've cut almost two seconds off my 50 fly between ages 34 and 36. And my lats are bigger than ever. Am I on drugs, or am I clear until 40?
  • Nope. But she will. Ok then. That really helps me decide how to value your opinion. Thanks!
  • Let me guess. You were shocked when Lance admitted that he had been doping for years, correct? I was disappointed. Yet I'm sure you knew halfway through his first race. Different case, though. Ye was 16 during that swim. She was right in the "this is when girls drop a lot of time" range. And she didn't look more muscular than you. So, she must have been clean, right? I'm just trying to figure out how to tell. Or did she interview poorly? Did she seem kinda cocky? I hear cocky people are dopers. Do they stop being dopers if they become humble, or is that just an act to cover their cheating? I guess it must be an act, otherwise you might have to change your mind. Or, like Hosszu, does the fact that she didn't fail a drug test that means she's on drugs?
  • Or, like Hosszu, does the fact that she didn't fail a drug test that means she's on drugs? marion jones did not fail a drug test! and this info - from just a week ago - shows that all the sports may be highly tainted! bleacherreport.com/.../2537222-iaaf-doping-files-leaked-latest-details-comments-and-reaction