2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • big time drops have come during the post-puberty growth spurt years when teenage girls commonly drop a ton of time. So we agree that Ye's 400IM in London is legit, then, right? I remember a huge uproar about that. I'm glad she's vindicated. Personally, I thought that swim was one of the best I've ever seen. Does that mean a woman who drops significant time after 17 is automatically suspect? At what age is a man no longer allowed to drop time? If you go by conversions I've cut almost two seconds off my 50 fly between ages 34 and 36. And my lats are bigger than ever. Am I on drugs, or am I clear until 40?
  • big time drops have come during the post-puberty growth spurt years when teenage girls commonly drop a ton of time. So we agree that Ye's 400IM in London is legit, then, right? I remember a huge uproar about that. I'm glad she's vindicated. Personally, I thought that swim was one of the best I've ever seen. Does that mean a woman who drops significant time after 17 is automatically suspect? At what age is a man no longer allowed to drop time? If you go by conversions I've cut almost two seconds off my 50 fly between ages 34 and 36. And my lats are bigger than ever. Am I on drugs, or am I clear until 40?
Children
No Data