2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean

2015 Worlds / Who's doping & who's clean 2015 Worlds Results Day 1 Sun, Aug 2, 2015 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 8
Parents
  • Let me guess. You were shocked when Lance admitted that he had been doping for years, correct? I was disappointed. Yet I'm sure you knew halfway through his first race. Different case, though. Ye was 16 during that swim. She was right in the "this is when girls drop a lot of time" range. And she didn't look more muscular than you. So, she must have been clean, right? I'm just trying to figure out how to tell. Or did she interview poorly? Did she seem kinda cocky? I hear cocky people are dopers. Do they stop being dopers if they become humble, or is that just an act to cover their cheating? I guess it must be an act, otherwise you might have to change your mind. Or, like Hosszu, does the fact that she didn't fail a drug test that means she's on drugs?
  • Let me guess. You were shocked when Lance admitted that he had been doping for years, correct? I was disappointed. Yet I'm sure you knew halfway through his first race. Different case, though. Ye was 16 during that swim. She was right in the "this is when girls drop a lot of time" range. And she didn't look more muscular than you. So, she must have been clean, right? I'm just trying to figure out how to tell. Or did she interview poorly? Did she seem kinda cocky? I hear cocky people are dopers. Do they stop being dopers if they become humble, or is that just an act to cover their cheating? I guess it must be an act, otherwise you might have to change your mind. Or, like Hosszu, does the fact that she didn't fail a drug test that means she's on drugs?
Children
No Data