Fitness Log not Updating from Swim.com

I followed the instructions from the post from 2 months ago: https://community.usms.org/swimming/f/usms-topics/31778/swim-com---fitness-log and I unlinked and relinked my account. About 90 minutes later, I'm still not getting my entries appearing in my FLOG even though they show up on my "Recent Swimss" and on Swim.com. Ideas on how to get this working again? It was working for all of 2022 and 2023.

Thanks!

Parents
  • , we believe we have identified an issue with some users account connection. We are working with Swim.com to resolve the issue. 

• My "FLOG" has not been updated since the middle of December 2023, same with "My Swim Feed". I contacted swim.com last week and they say they fixed it. They told me to relinked my accounts, which I did yesterday. So now "My Swim Feed" is being updated, however my "FLOG" isn't. 

I swam today and same thing, "My Swim Feed" was updated, but not my "FLOG".

• My FLOG hasn't updated in forever, probably going on 2 years.  I finally gave up.  It was never right anyway since the data came in from my Garmin and it never counts yardage from kicking, so I always had to edit my FLOG entries.

• My FLOG hasn't updated in forever, probably going on 2 years.  I finally gave up.  It was never right anyway since the data came in from my Garmin and it never counts yardage from kicking, so I always had to edit my FLOG entries.

Children
No Data