Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Ut Oh, I walked in the wrong locker room, I hate when this happens :doh: Still here huh? lol:rofl:
  • Former Member
    Sorry, I have heard that's quite ghastly!!! I hope it never happens at a swim meet! Oh boy..it had better not. :cry:
  • Former Member
    Ouch that would hurt. :bighug:. Have you ever noticed when you post something for the ladies MORE MEN THAN EVER SHOW UP???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMM WHY is that?:dunno:. That is okay we don't mind :joker: And sometimes it is the same men hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Katie
  • Former Member
    :laugh2: :Lurking: Thanks for the delightful thread.
  • Former Member
    We fascinating arn't we ?????????????????:cheerleader:Oh they will learn something. Women are bright creatures just ask us:thhbbb:. LOL Christine glad you are enjoying LOL Have a good weekend everyone. Happy swimming for those who are going. I swim Monday morning thank goodness. I am very sore. I am hoping for a bike ride tomorrow. Not a triathalon type bikeride. Just one around the neighborhood on my Mary Poppins bike. Katie
  • Former Member
    I am not a guy but I can say that from the many years of competing in karate tournaments it does hurt alot to get kicked down there. They do make female protectors and I invested in one when groin kicks were allowed. Speaking of the curse dampering a meet. AF came 5 min before I had to swim the 400 IM LC.
  • Former Member
    My personal gross-out in the locker room: the big clot of hair in the shower drain. It's ALWAYS there. :shakeshead:.
  • Former Member
    ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Scwids. That is gross. Though my husband complains about the same thing in the girls bathroom as they both have long hair and it clogs the drain . Katie
  • These women's locker room stories are mild, very mild, compared to some of the bizarre, gross, and outright horrifying stuff I have seen in men's locker rooms over the years. However, I will say that swimminlyn brings some quality nasty stories to the discussion. Anyone ever seen a turd in a sink? That's just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Former Member
    Well, what really helped me was a good vitamin routine (for when I went off the pill.) Multivitamin B Complex Evening Primrose Black Root Cohosh Soy Isoflavones Omega 3/6/9 Fatty Acid And then I started going to a chiro. All's pretty good now. Use Proactiv for any acne. Just wish I had done this from day 1.