Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Get pregnant swim fast and loose.
  • Former Member
    I noticed no changes in me when my wife was pregnant What no sympathetic weight gain?
  • Former Member
    I believe the horny goats belong in the MEN's locker room.:thhbbb: Did someone call me?
  • Former Member
    THIS should clear the men right out of the locker room... I just saw it advertised in the latest "Outside" magazine. http://www.divacup.com/
  • Former Member
    I noticed no changes in me when my wife was pregnant That is funny... Although, I'm sure you changed to meet her needs during the ordeal...
  • Former Member
    Actually, it is awesome. Pretty much everyone I know who has tried refuses to go back to anything else. Well, I'm glad Some Girl said it first. Although it takes some mental energy to get over the "HUH?" of the product, it does work great. I do recommend the product.
  • Former Member
    Anyone noticed any change after pregnancies? Yah, my right hip continues to hurt like hell unless I exercise regularly. I have to crack my hips every night. But I chalk that up to gaining 60 pounds with my second (after gaining 40 pounds with my first), and having the kids 15 months apart. Not good for ligaments to recover.
  • There is a god! Ladies, I just received my speedo black/ hot pink paisley floral web back swim suit (for practices) and it is awesome. It's sexy and attractive without being gross. They run true to size. I'm normally a 30 in speedo endurance and the 30 in this suit fits quite well. I may order a 28 just to compare (could be a bit tighter), but I think it's quite good. So, if you are looking for a cute practice suit that makes you feel sexy instead of like an icky man, this one is it. Here's a link to a pic of the suit. www.speedousa.com/.../ Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo.
  • Former Member
    Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo. Cool! I think you'll like it. On the Speedo web back and Nike Fuchsia suit I did have to downsize to 28s. Those fit best. I love my Speedo camo (I have every color) and on the polka dots - I think you are talking about the Speedo Bubbles Axcel back? I like both a lot. They were my fave suits until Nike came out with their version of the risque practice suit. I recommend getting them as tight as possible b/c they all tend to stretch out a bit. At least we have some decent options as compared to 20 years ago. :groovy: Now if they would only get creative on the technical suits. . .
  • Hands down the hottest women's swimwear which is still functional (at least according to my wife and the dozen other gals that wear them around here): fabswimwear.com/contact_us