Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo. Cool! I think you'll like it. On the Speedo web back and Nike Fuchsia suit I did have to downsize to 28s. Those fit best. I love my Speedo camo (I have every color) and on the polka dots - I think you are talking about the Speedo Bubbles Axcel back? I like both a lot. They were my fave suits until Nike came out with their version of the risque practice suit. I recommend getting them as tight as possible b/c they all tend to stretch out a bit. At least we have some decent options as compared to 20 years ago. :groovy: Now if they would only get creative on the technical suits. . .
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo. Cool! I think you'll like it. On the Speedo web back and Nike Fuchsia suit I did have to downsize to 28s. Those fit best. I love my Speedo camo (I have every color) and on the polka dots - I think you are talking about the Speedo Bubbles Axcel back? I like both a lot. They were my fave suits until Nike came out with their version of the risque practice suit. I recommend getting them as tight as possible b/c they all tend to stretch out a bit. At least we have some decent options as compared to 20 years ago. :groovy: Now if they would only get creative on the technical suits. . .
Children
No Data