Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • There is a god! Ladies, I just received my speedo black/ hot pink paisley floral web back swim suit (for practices) and it is awesome. It's sexy and attractive without being gross. They run true to size. I'm normally a 30 in speedo endurance and the 30 in this suit fits quite well. I may order a 28 just to compare (could be a bit tighter), but I think it's quite good. So, if you are looking for a cute practice suit that makes you feel sexy instead of like an icky man, this one is it. Here's a link to a pic of the suit. www.speedousa.com/.../ Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo.
  • There is a god! Ladies, I just received my speedo black/ hot pink paisley floral web back swim suit (for practices) and it is awesome. It's sexy and attractive without being gross. They run true to size. I'm normally a 30 in speedo endurance and the 30 in this suit fits quite well. I may order a 28 just to compare (could be a bit tighter), but I think it's quite good. So, if you are looking for a cute practice suit that makes you feel sexy instead of like an icky man, this one is it. Here's a link to a pic of the suit. www.speedousa.com/.../ Thanks, (S)he! I just purchased this suit. I'm now contemplating polka dots versus camo.
Children
No Data