Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Aunt Flow. Come on, guys, don't you have wives to tell you this kind of thing? :) Aunt Flo Painters Are In Devil's Curse Arsenal Are Playing at Home There's several colloquiallisms...
  • Beer and packs of Advil/Alleve/Midol/you name it would make fantastic goody bag stuffers, in my opinion...
  • I'll have the taper bitchies and AF at the same time ... all should be well in Austin, though. We must be on the long distance FAF sync!
  • Former Member
    Somebody should volunteer to install these IUD's.
  • Hey men take this to the men's locker room. Ladies the men have all but taken over our locker room ... :sad: :cry: :duel: You're right! Back to girl talk. I'm really glad AF isn't scheduled to arrive during Nats. I've spoken to two people who expect an untimely arrival though. Eek. I also finally found LBJ's recommended recovery drink, Sport Shock Function, with Devil's Claw at the local Whole Foods. Giving it a go.
  • Former Member
    Aunt Flo Painters Are In Devil's Curse Arsenal Are Playing at Home There's several colloquiallisms... Recently I've heard it referred to as (without the "valley" part): (Guess which words from the song) kids.niehs.nih.gov/.../redriver.htm for music From this valley they say you are going We will miss your bright eyeskids.niehs.nih.gov/.../linkout.gif and sweet smile For they say you are taking the sunshine That has brightened our path for a while Come and sit by my side if you love me Do not hasten to bid me adieu But remember the Red River Valley And the cowboy who loved you so true Won't you think of the valley you're leaving Oh how lonely, how sad it will be? Oh think of the fond heart you're breaking And the grief you are causing to me As you go to your home by the ocean May you never forget those sweet hours That we spent in the Red River Valley And the love we exchanged mid the flowers
  • Former Member
    Somebody should volunteer to install these IUD's. Intergalactic Unindentified Denizens ?
  • Former Member
    Fort, you throw up an AF comment on this thread and suddenly there's more men posting faster and more furious than before! :) Because in that other locker room, the conversation consists mostly of grunts. It's way "cuter" here and it's our only opportunity to ever get to visit there..........................here..........., you know where, I mean.
  • I'm really glad AF isn't scheduled to arrive during Nats. This kind of discussion will drive the men away, for sure!
  • This kind of discussion will drive the men away, for sure! I actually had to google AF. I had no clue. But, I'm sure I will in a few years when the girlies get a bit older. I'm really not going to be part of that aspect of child rearing.