Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Hey men take this to the men's locker room. Ladies the men have all but taken over our locker room ... :sad: :cry: :duel: You're right! Back to girl talk. I'm really glad AF isn't scheduled to arrive during Nats. I've spoken to two people who expect an untimely arrival though. Eek. I also finally found LBJ's recommended recovery drink, Sport Shock Function, with Devil's Claw at the local Whole Foods. Giving it a go.
  • Hey men take this to the men's locker room. Ladies the men have all but taken over our locker room ... :sad: :cry: :duel: You're right! Back to girl talk. I'm really glad AF isn't scheduled to arrive during Nats. I've spoken to two people who expect an untimely arrival though. Eek. I also finally found LBJ's recommended recovery drink, Sport Shock Function, with Devil's Claw at the local Whole Foods. Giving it a go.
Children
No Data