Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    ...He resorts to Hoodia to quell hunger pains. Isn't that one of those diet pills? It's a cactus-type plant from South Africa. Supposedly the bushmen chewed on it for centuries to quell hunger pangs when food was scarce.
  • Former Member
    So my official reply is: when I get hungry I just eat a steak. Raw. That's "Chuck Norris Approved!"
  • Former Member
    Not to mention the constant danger for the sprinter of the false start and immediate disqualification for the event... Just the event? Some will bar him from the whole meet (and suspend his privileges for x weeks ---or a piece of jewelry--- whichever comes first.)
  • Former Member
    If you really want a quick appetite suppressant, try a shot of hot sauce. It works. A lot of guys in the Army us it while we're in the field and don't get chow regularly. Be careful, it's also laxitive if taken too much.
  • Former Member
    Is that why they serve hot sauce in every MRE?
  • Former Member
    Yes, and its on every table in a chow hall. Like the bleu cheese on every salad bar to keep your system in check. Always heard they put salt peter in the rations, but that's a barrack rumor. In the MREs, you'd better balance the peanut butter spread and cheese spread to stay "regular": the peanut butter loosens you up and the cheese spread clogs you up. (I'm trying to be as sensitive as possible here).
  • Former Member
    I don't use too many MRE's these days, but I'll keep your words of advice in mind.
  • Hey men take this to the men's locker room. Ladies the men have all but taken over our locker room ... :sad: :cry: :duel:
  • I actually had to google AF. I had no clue. But, I'm sure I will in a few years when the girlies get a bit older. I'm really not going to be part of that aspect of child rearing. Leave it to Mrs. Geek. But back her up when she says no padded push bras from Pink at age 13! I really hate that all too common, and somewhat trashy, look on young teens (or anyone really). You'll have fun when everyone's AF gets in sync. One big PMS-y girl house. Hahaha.
  • You'll have fun when everyone's AF gets in sync. One big PMS-y girl house. Hahaha. Actually, what will get really, really wierd for you is when you too, get in sync. You'll find yourself getting edgy :bitching:, face breaking out :eek:, getting emotional :cry: over stuff that you never payed any attention to in the past. You're gonna have a great time. :help: