Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • No, I'm apparently just getting "thicker" because my spouse wants to avoid sex during my taper. I didn't realize sex was good for weight loss!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    What?! How could I miss this obviously impugning comment?! :doh: No, I'm apparently just getting "thicker" because my spouse wants to avoid sex during my taper. Why? Who knows. No more babies. I am done with that gig. Impossible. I'm blaming the hunger pains on taper and swimming and hormones. Really, you can accurately blame almost anything on hormones. Smith: This does not violate your so-called ban. I had to defend myself from libelous insinuations!! Thanks for clearing that up....I was very concerned we might lose a Sunday crawler. :wine:
  • Former Member
    Of course it is...As long as it takes longer than your 1000 freestyle time. It's not really good to be a sprinter in this event...:2cents: Unless you can do repeats on .............. what?
  • Former Member
    I didn't realize sex was good for weight loss! Of course it is...As long as it takes longer than your 1000 freestyle time. It's not really good to be a sprinter in this event...:2cents:
  • Former Member
    Fort Could it also be that your eating for two??? There is a little rumour on another thread that someone is........I do beleive your name was mentioned as a possibility??? Hmmm, she seems to be ignoring this comment... ;)
  • Former Member
    Hmmm, she seems to be ignoring this comment... ;) I didn't want to be the one to point that out haha.:agree:
  • Point taken...after this meet I'll be belching and scratching with the best of them. I didn't hear even one belch. A certain person yelled at me, however, for making suit "adjustments" on deck ... When I was in the women's locker room this weekend, there was, as usual, someone in the handicapped stall groaning and moaning over suit issues big time. When she emerged, she was in a recordbreaker tank! How hard can that be to get on?!?! On the constant hunger topic, I spoke to another swimmer over the weekend with the same problem. Always eating late at night, waking up hungry. And he (yes, he) is rather ripped. Just works out like crazy. He resorts to Hoodia to quell hunger pains. Isn't that one of those diet pills?
  • On the constant hunger topic, I spoke to another swimmer over the weekend with the same problem. Always eating late at night, waking up hungry. And he (yes, he) is rather ripped. Just works out like crazy. He resorts to Hoodia to quell hunger pains. Isn't that one of those diet pills? Always ... starving at night so I eat then I wake up starving ... WTF?!?!
  • I didn't hear even one belch. A certain person yelled at me, however, for making suit "adjustments" on deck ... When I was in the women's locker room this weekend, there was, as usual, someone in the handicapped stall groaning and moaning over suit issues big time. When she emerged, she was in a recordbreaker tank! How hard can that be to get on?!?! On the constant hunger topic, I spoke to another swimmer over the weekend with the same problem. Always eating late at night, waking up hungry. And he (yes, he) is rather ripped. Just works out like crazy. He resorts to Hoodia to quell hunger pains. Isn't that one of those diet pills? I'd love to be chatty about this but I'm saving up my man-points to impress Paul Smith. Maybe some day I can be manly enough to emulate synchro swimmers, as he does. So my official reply is: when I get hungry I just eat a steak. Raw.
  • I'd love to be chatty about this but I'm saving up my man-points to impress Paul Smith. Maybe some day I can be manly enough to emulate synchro swimmers, as he does. So my official reply is: when I get hungry I just eat a steak. Raw. Amen! And add some potatoes, corn, and a brew to go along with that beef. One of the benefits of swimming is that I can Eat Heartily.