Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • I actually had to google AF. I had no clue. But, I'm sure I will in a few years when the girlies get a bit older. I'm really not going to be part of that aspect of child rearing. Leave it to Mrs. Geek. But back her up when she says no padded push bras from Pink at age 13! I really hate that all too common, and somewhat trashy, look on young teens (or anyone really). You'll have fun when everyone's AF gets in sync. One big PMS-y girl house. Hahaha.
  • I actually had to google AF. I had no clue. But, I'm sure I will in a few years when the girlies get a bit older. I'm really not going to be part of that aspect of child rearing. Leave it to Mrs. Geek. But back her up when she says no padded push bras from Pink at age 13! I really hate that all too common, and somewhat trashy, look on young teens (or anyone really). You'll have fun when everyone's AF gets in sync. One big PMS-y girl house. Hahaha.
Children
No Data