Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
  • Chris...were really getting a bit worried here...Geek hanging out in the chicks locker room we understand...but seriously...when you start talking about bloating and eating sweets its time to get out bro...same for the rest of you (so called) guys. Uh, didn't I just see you mentioning AF on another thread? That can only mean you've been carefully perusing this thread. Chris is obviously much more secure in his masculinity.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 16 years ago
    Hahahaha. I open my own doors and make my own money. :thhbbb::thhbbb: True, I used to make a lot more, but I drew the short stick on the genetic end and was responsible for popping out some babies. I then had an inexplicable desire to see them rather than work 24/7. On another topic, I am always, and I mean always, starving lately. I believe I've read this can be caused by fluctuating hormones. It can't be all swimming, can it? Fort Could it also be that your eating for two??? There is a little rumour on another thread that someone is........I do beleive your name was mentioned as a possibility???
  • Former Member
    That was the whole reason I ended up joining the Army back in 1982....got tired of scraping to get by.....of course the military pay starting out wasn't much either.....but at least I had three hots and a cot!!!!!:blah::blah:
  • It's not really good to be a sprinter in this event...:2cents: I'm afraid the sprinter mentality pervades all aspects of their sad, sorry lives.:bolt:
  • Former Member
    Not to mention the constant danger for the sprinter of the false start and immediate disqualification for the event...
  • It is not Fort. I can verify that, as the evil-doer beginning the rumor. (where is the evil smiley icon?) :agree: And Fort, I was told we just had to keep children until they were 12, or not cute anymore. You mean, gasp!, I'll have to raise teenagers?! No fair. Nobody told me. They're NOT going back where they came from. Ebay? :drink:
  • Not to mention the constant danger for the sprinter of the false start and immediate disqualification for the event... I wonder what the divorce rate is for sprinters? Karen, I have a guess myself! Yes, you are forced to keep them after 12. By then, they'll each be doing 3 sports in 25 different locations, you'll have quit teaching because you will be a professional chauffeur, and you still won't be sleeping because you'll have to get up at 4:00 am to take them to practice. Your life will revolve even more around buying food, preparing food, cleaning up after food, and listening to complaints that there is never enough food. Worse yet, you have to teach them to DRIVE. And that is freakin scary.
  • It is not Fort. I can verify that, as the evil-doer beginning the rumor. (where is the evil smiley icon?) I guessed right!!!! I still have my Master Masquerade Ball touch. :banana:
  • Chris...were really getting a bit worried here...Geek hanging out in the chicks locker room we understand...but seriously...when you start talking about bloating and eating sweets its time to get out bro...same for the rest of you (so called) guys. Point taken...after this meet I'll be belching and scratching with the best of them.
  • Fort Could it also be that your eating for two??? There is a little rumour on another thread that someone is........I do beleive your name was mentioned as a possibility??? What?! How could I miss this obviously impugning comment?! :doh: No, I'm apparently just getting "thicker" because my spouse wants to avoid sex during my taper. Why? Who knows. No more babies. I am done with that gig. Impossible. I'm blaming the hunger pains on taper and swimming and hormones. Really, you can accurately blame almost anything on hormones. Smith: This does not violate your so-called ban. I had to defend myself from libelous insinuations!!