Women's Locker Room

Here's a thread for the ladies to discuss anything that relates to women and swimming. For example, feel free to discuss how disgustingly ugly fastskins are, how the "curse" can kill a meet, how suits don't fit, how swimming wrecks your hair, how hormones unhinge you, etc.
Parents
  • Not to mention the constant danger for the sprinter of the false start and immediate disqualification for the event... I wonder what the divorce rate is for sprinters? Karen, I have a guess myself! Yes, you are forced to keep them after 12. By then, they'll each be doing 3 sports in 25 different locations, you'll have quit teaching because you will be a professional chauffeur, and you still won't be sleeping because you'll have to get up at 4:00 am to take them to practice. Your life will revolve even more around buying food, preparing food, cleaning up after food, and listening to complaints that there is never enough food. Worse yet, you have to teach them to DRIVE. And that is freakin scary.
  • Not to mention the constant danger for the sprinter of the false start and immediate disqualification for the event... I wonder what the divorce rate is for sprinters? Karen, I have a guess myself! Yes, you are forced to keep them after 12. By then, they'll each be doing 3 sports in 25 different locations, you'll have quit teaching because you will be a professional chauffeur, and you still won't be sleeping because you'll have to get up at 4:00 am to take them to practice. Your life will revolve even more around buying food, preparing food, cleaning up after food, and listening to complaints that there is never enough food. Worse yet, you have to teach them to DRIVE. And that is freakin scary.
Children
No Data