Dara Torres-Amazing

Former Member
Former Member
Dara just one the national title in the 100M Freestyle in 54.4 at the ripe old age of 40. Simply Incredible. :applaud: :woot: If that's not inspiring I don't know what is.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 17 years ago
    Okay. Was over-thinking things. My gut said the excuse was BS. She's from GA so I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Sigh. I'm assuming one can't coast on the aftermath of the juice for years and years. . . :shakeshead: you can't...when you come off you will lose the benefits...at least with steroids. Look at the Guvernator. Looks like he lost a lot of the benefit. Visually think Conan vs Predator/Commando still in shape but a very noticeable difference.
  • Former Member
    :mooning:
  • My grandson came home from school, the teacher told him coffee stunts your growth. I told him to research it, he found out the teacher did not know what he was talking about. I heard this old saw a lot, too, when I drank coffee as a kid. I really hope it isn't true. I'm about 6'2" now, but maybe I really was supposed to be 7' and missed out on a lucrative NBA career :)
  • Former Member
    George....Jamaica Blue Mountain is still my favorite....a little more expensive then the others but worth it for me!!!!:coffee::banana::coffee:
  • I can make you a very nice (180 degree) grande latte, complete with travel cup, using my Isomat Venus espresso machine for less than a quarter. Tips are appreciated. You obviously aren't factoring in the price of of the machine. But, I guess you need something in the kitchen to match your $350 swim suit.
  • Women drink and smoke while they are pregnant and some don't think twice about it. Both nicotine and alcohol are strongly addictive though. I would think that puts them in a different class than HGH, anabolic steroids and EPO. Skip
  • Or heaven forbid you start on to the hard stuff and drink strong Tea! Tea - now why doesn't this surprise me at all.
  • no whip triple shot mocha. I've never tried this. I may need to give it a whirl and increase my drug use.
  • Former Member
    They tell me the predigested coffee beans a make a powerfull cup of coffee at $1000 a kilo.
  • Hate to break it to all you double shot folks, but a shot of espresso has less caffeine than a cup of coffee, according to a coffee show I watched. However, it doesn't slosh around so much as a big 24 oz cup of coffee so that is a benefit. Jolt makes caffeine gum that if you chew 4 sticks will gig you up pretty good. Top it off with 2X caffeine gel/goo, a sudaphed and an excedrin and you will be ready to go, or you will stroke out. I don't want to hear about tea. Drink it with pinky extended.