Is the Workout Library now gone?

I bounce back and forth between different workouts, depending on what I'm after, to supplement the couple of times per week I attend a coached practice.  Basic Training if I don't have much time, IM/Stroke as I'm trying to work on my Fly, or High Volume for when I need to get more yardage in (and frankly, after stepping on the scale this morning, I have a LOT of work to do here!).  Occasionally open water for some lower intensity, higher volume workouts.  Well, nothing is showing up.  I renewed my membership in November, and even though there is a "join" button, when I go to it, it says I'm current.  It appears that I now must subscribed to each workout, and have them e-mailed to me every Monday?  Is that going to be the new normal?  So I'll have a few hundred e-mails I'll have to keep track of every year?

Please tell me this is not how things are going to be going forward.  It was bad enough when they moved things over to the new site, and teh ability to ask questions to the author was removed.  Now I can't scan through some workouts to find one that suits my needs for that day, I have to have them all e-mailed to me?  Why bother having a board, or the landing page with all of the links that just send you to a blank page with a thing to the far right telling you you have to subscribe to an e-mail?  Sheesh, the whole reason I joined USMS a few years ago was so I could access those workouts.

Parents
  •   I just heard from our IT team that the workout library was down temporarily this morning. It should be functioning properly now.  

You can subscribe and receive weekly emails with workouts if you'd like, but all current members have access to view the workouts when logged into My USMS

From the workout library landing page, you should be able to click on each tile for various workout type (basic, high-intensity, stroke/IM, etc.), scroll through 1000s of workouts, and filter by distance and set type to narrow it down. 

Here is an overview video to assist with navigating the workout library. Let us know if you any need further assistance. 

• Thanks, Jay.  That is precisely how I had been using it.  Prefer to not subscribe, since I'd need to subscribe to several different ones.  Prefer just navigating as you direct.  I personally preferred the old system, primarily because we had a way to ask questions to the authors of the workouts.  Was afraid any ability to interact or scan through had been removed.  And I definitely like the filter/search function of this one!  Here's an example of where the ability to interact with some of the authors would be beneficial.  community.usms.org/.../the-use-of-choice-in-workout-in-the-workout-library

• Thanks, Jay.  That is precisely how I had been using it.  Prefer to not subscribe, since I'd need to subscribe to several different ones.  Prefer just navigating as you direct.  I personally preferred the old system, primarily because we had a way to ask questions to the authors of the workouts.  Was afraid any ability to interact or scan through had been removed.  And I definitely like the filter/search function of this one!  Here's an example of where the ability to interact with some of the authors would be beneficial.  community.usms.org/.../the-use-of-choice-in-workout-in-the-workout-library

Children