Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia I would love to meet you, Julia! :agree: I went to Quebec after Worlds, so I will be flying out tomorrow and arriving to the pool late tomorrow afternoon. I didn't make NQT's this time around, so I will only be swimming 3 events and relays: 200 fly, 400 IM, and 200 ***. Look for me around the pool; I'll be easy to spot in my colorful international flags Sporti suit and Georgia Masters cap. :D
  • Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia I would love to meet you, Julia! :agree: I went to Quebec after Worlds, so I will be flying out tomorrow and arriving to the pool late tomorrow afternoon. I didn't make NQT's this time around, so I will only be swimming 3 events and relays: 200 fly, 400 IM, and 200 ***. Look for me around the pool; I'll be easy to spot in my colorful international flags Sporti suit and Georgia Masters cap. :D
Children
No Data