Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • So bummed I'm not going! Had singed up but got in a bad bike wreck three weeks ago (broken collar bone, broken scapula, 4 broken ribs, lots of lost skin, concussion, etc.). I'm out this year, but I'll be back (hopefully)! Have fun everyone! I'll try to catch some of your swims online. Wow mmlr38 - thought I had it bad with a spiral fractured femur from a nasty cycling crash 5/23 that blew up the summer and any chances of Montreal and Md LCM Nationals. Frustrating, I know. Hope you heal quickly.
  • So bummed I'm not going! Had singed up but got in a bad bike wreck three weeks ago (broken collar bone, broken scapula, 4 broken ribs, lots of lost skin, concussion, etc.). I'm out this year, but I'll be back (hopefully)! Have fun everyone! I'll try to catch some of your swims online. Wow mmlr38 - thought I had it bad with a spiral fractured femur from a nasty cycling crash 5/23 that blew up the summer and any chances of Montreal and Md LCM Nationals. Frustrating, I know. Hope you heal quickly.
Children
No Data