2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
  • I did not know that about the software limits. Thanx for the info. all that read this should suggest at the next meet that readers be around to use.
  • Honestly, this was the BEST SCY Nationals in my 10 year experience of Masters Swimming! The organizers had all of the bases covered, from start to finish! The level of competition in all age levels was impressive, and the presence of Matt Grevers and Anthony Ervin, swimming head-to-head just added a level of excitement for participants! I agree. I also liked the way they planned the severe weather before and after the competition times!
  • Plus one on what a great meet this was. - Great facility. -- Having that much warm up/warm down space was wonderful. -- Great that touch pads were installed on turn end of the pool so we were not turning on slick walls (maybe they will do that for Greensboro next year?!) - Awesome staffing. I cannot say enough about how friendly and helpful everyone on deck was. -- The lifeguards were helpful, respectful and seemed to be exceedingly well trained. I was impressed with their attentiveness to what was going on in the pool - there have been nationals in the past where this did not occur, so this was notable. -- Meet staff (volunteers, officials, timing system personnel) were helpful and knowledgeable any time I had a question about where something was or who to talk to about getting a problem solved. And universally friendly while doing their tasks. And any problems were quickly solved. A great big THANK YOU is owed to everyone involved in putting the meet on.
  • -- Great that touch pads were installed on turn end of the pool so we were not turning on slick walls (maybe they will do that for Greensboro next year?!) Totally agree! I warmed up in the competition pool on Wednesday and was concerned about the slick walls. Was totally excited to see the pads on both ends on Thursday. Hopefully they do this next year in Greensboro!
  • I hear that greensboro in a very nice place as well.
  • Note to all future swim venues ----- please publish the GPS address of the proper swim pool and if possible the nearest landmark to the parking entrance. Quite a few swimmers were late or MISSED the event cuz they were directed to the athletic fields rather that the spot that the competition was being held in San Antonio. I heard the proper place was listed in an earlier email, BUT still a lot of swimmers went to the wrong place. Other than that the meet was very well run by all.
  • -- Great that touch pads were installed on turn end of the pool so we were not turning on slick walls (maybe they will do that for Greensboro next year?!) This was great for San Antonio, and would be nice for many facilities, including Greensboro, but is a facility limitation on two fronts: 1 - the pool must be long enough to accommodate touchpads on both sides of the pool without making the pool 74.9x' long for SCY. 2 - the facility needs to have the 20 extra touchpads (which, by the way, cost ~$1k each) I think most people would rather work with a slick wall than not have times count.
  • The indoor warm up pool with 20 lanes had some sort of rubberized marking on the wall, not pads, that made it softer to the touch.