2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
Parents
  • Plus one on what a great meet this was. - Great facility. -- Having that much warm up/warm down space was wonderful. -- Great that touch pads were installed on turn end of the pool so we were not turning on slick walls (maybe they will do that for Greensboro next year?!) - Awesome staffing. I cannot say enough about how friendly and helpful everyone on deck was. -- The lifeguards were helpful, respectful and seemed to be exceedingly well trained. I was impressed with their attentiveness to what was going on in the pool - there have been nationals in the past where this did not occur, so this was notable. -- Meet staff (volunteers, officials, timing system personnel) were helpful and knowledgeable any time I had a question about where something was or who to talk to about getting a problem solved. And universally friendly while doing their tasks. And any problems were quickly solved. A great big THANK YOU is owed to everyone involved in putting the meet on.
  • Plus one on what a great meet this was. - Great facility. -- Having that much warm up/warm down space was wonderful. -- Great that touch pads were installed on turn end of the pool so we were not turning on slick walls (maybe they will do that for Greensboro next year?!) - Awesome staffing. I cannot say enough about how friendly and helpful everyone on deck was. -- The lifeguards were helpful, respectful and seemed to be exceedingly well trained. I was impressed with their attentiveness to what was going on in the pool - there have been nationals in the past where this did not occur, so this was notable. -- Meet staff (volunteers, officials, timing system personnel) were helpful and knowledgeable any time I had a question about where something was or who to talk to about getting a problem solved. And universally friendly while doing their tasks. And any problems were quickly solved. A great big THANK YOU is owed to everyone involved in putting the meet on.
Children
No Data