2015 Spring Nationals

When will complete information for the 2015 Spring Nationals be available? The nationals page indicated availability around January 1.
Parents
  • Honestly, this was the BEST SCY Nationals in my 10 year experience of Masters Swimming! The organizers had all of the bases covered, from start to finish! The level of competition in all age levels was impressive, and the presence of Matt Grevers and Anthony Ervin, swimming head-to-head just added a level of excitement for participants! I agree. I also liked the way they planned the severe weather before and after the competition times!
  • Honestly, this was the BEST SCY Nationals in my 10 year experience of Masters Swimming! The organizers had all of the bases covered, from start to finish! The level of competition in all age levels was impressive, and the presence of Matt Grevers and Anthony Ervin, swimming head-to-head just added a level of excitement for participants! I agree. I also liked the way they planned the severe weather before and after the competition times!
Children
No Data