Swimming and Crossfit

Former Member
Former Member
I have been a swimmer most of my life. I began to Crossfit 4 years ago and am now looking at incorporating the two workouts. I've been back in the pool now for a month but am questioning whether or not there are swim workouts better suited for Crossfit athletes. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I have been a swimmer most of my life. I began to Crossfit 4 years ago and am now looking at incorporating the two workouts. I've been back in the pool now for a month but am questioning whether or not there are swim workouts better suited for Crossfit athletes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hey, Rick. Since you're in the Phoenix area, you might want to check out crosswim. This combination of crossfit and swimming was started by one of my Swim Devil Masters coaches a few years ago. The main group meets at the Mona Plummer pool in Tempe every evening at 7:00 PM, but there are noon and morning options. I've done a few of these workouts, and they're tough, but good, if you know what I mean. :agree:
  • I have been a swimmer most of my life. I began to Crossfit 4 years ago and am now looking at incorporating the two workouts. I've been back in the pool now for a month but am questioning whether or not there are swim workouts better suited for Crossfit athletes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hey, Rick. Since you're in the Phoenix area, you might want to check out crosswim. This combination of crossfit and swimming was started by one of my Swim Devil Masters coaches a few years ago. The main group meets at the Mona Plummer pool in Tempe every evening at 7:00 PM, but there are noon and morning options. I've done a few of these workouts, and they're tough, but good, if you know what I mean. :agree:
Children
No Data