Swim and Gym

Former Member
Former Member
I went to the gym today and after i did my hour workout i went for a swim and i must say after all that my body was absolutely exhausted. Now my questions are: IS swimming after a gym session a good idea? IS swimming before a gym session a good idea? IS swimming at all a good idea if im trying to lose weight?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Weights followed by a swim a few hours later has been my Saturday routine for quite some time now. I don't feel that the weight workout affects my swim at all since soreness from weights doesn't set in until the day after. I really enjoy my Saturdays. I also very much like the feeling of complete exhaustion at the end of the two workouts. I've never done it in the reverse order.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Weights followed by a swim a few hours later has been my Saturday routine for quite some time now. I don't feel that the weight workout affects my swim at all since soreness from weights doesn't set in until the day after. I really enjoy my Saturdays. I also very much like the feeling of complete exhaustion at the end of the two workouts. I've never done it in the reverse order.
Children
No Data