Workout Blogs

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if this has been asked before (I did run a search and didn't come up with anything so...). Do any of the top swimmers or clubs/teams record their daily workouts in a blog. I know several master's clubs post their daily workouts to a blog but would love to follow (as a spectator, not try to copy the workouts) one of the olympic swimmers or a team like Swim MAC or NBAC. Or even one of the college teams like CAL or Wolverines. Thanks, Paul. (new to swimming but truly bitten by the bug) P.S. Would love to hear from others what Masters blog they find the best!!!!
  • Paul, My favorite workout blog is Rick Walker's from Sarasota. He can get you in great shape. If you can't make the intervals, adjust before your workout and then stick to what you decided on. Don't change once you are in the water. Honor your commitment. Enjoy! Susan
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    The list of all member blogs can be found here: forums.usms.org/blog.php We have a lot of top-level swimmers who blog their workouts. I suppose your choice would depend on what type of swimmer you are (sprinter vs. distance), how much time you have to train, etc. Here are a few names that I recognize as being top-level Masters swimmers; I'm sure some other forums members can recommend more. Leslie (The Fortress): forums.usms.org/blog.php Rick Walker: forums.usms.org/blog.php Donna: forums.usms.org/blog.php PWB: forums.usms.org/blog.php Ande: forums.usms.org/blog.php knelson: forums.usms.org/blog.php