50 50's on :50?

we've got a 50th birthday at swim practice tomorrow. It's also our last day for two weeks until the pool re-opens. Does anyone have an idea of a really fun workout for an hour featuring 50's? We've got a diverse mix of fast and less fast swimmers. Thanks!
Parents
  • What's a dolphin dive? (Sorry for a silly question, but I've been out for a while. I'm only finally returning after a LONG recovery from a lousy foot surgery.) It's when you travel from one end of the pool to the other by way of diving. Push off the bottom of the pool and break the surface of the water with your hands, arching your back so you don't hit the bottom of the pool, put your feet down, push off and dive again. They can be fun, unit you get to the really deep end...
  • What's a dolphin dive? (Sorry for a silly question, but I've been out for a while. I'm only finally returning after a LONG recovery from a lousy foot surgery.) It's when you travel from one end of the pool to the other by way of diving. Push off the bottom of the pool and break the surface of the water with your hands, arching your back so you don't hit the bottom of the pool, put your feet down, push off and dive again. They can be fun, unit you get to the really deep end...
Children
No Data