Lost in the new forums

Am I the only one or is navigation of the new forums really confusing? When I open the app, there seems to be a mishmash of titles, most of which are 3 or 4 years old. 

Is there something I am missing - or is the new forum software really bad?

Parents
  • No, I don't like it at all.  And judging by the traffic, I'd say a  lot of people aren't bothering.

• , the user interface with the old forums had a number of major issues. The primary one was the lack of single sign on for and integration between the forums and My USMS.  Those of you that used the old forums for years didn't see those issues but anyone that has joined in recent years had a terrible time getting into the forums and linking accounts. That became a catch-22 for marketing and driving traffic to them. 

• , the user interface with the old forums had a number of major issues. The primary one was the lack of single sign on for and integration between the forums and My USMS.  Those of you that used the old forums for years didn't see those issues but anyone that has joined in recent years had a terrible time getting into the forums and linking accounts. That became a catch-22 for marketing and driving traffic to them. 

Children
No Data