For those who have been swimming in local pools

Former Member
Former Member
I finally found an outdoor pool at a nearby gym that also has an indoor pool. I'm so close to signing up, yet nervous. OTOH, I swam in mid-March, when all gyms had to close that evening. Our state was #2 in the nation with COVID cases. We are at an all time low, yet I still feel apprehensive. BTW, the pool is not busy, despite a heat wave all summer, which makes me think that people are fearful. (and fitness center confirmed that) Would love to hear from swimmers who've been swimming in outdoor/indoor pools. I know the data about chlorine killing the virus, but would feel better knowing swimmers have stayed COVID free.
Parents
  • 2021 is scheduled to be at Greensboro not that far from you. Remember you can swim 3 events without making qualifying times as many swimmers do to try Mationals . Some on our Masters team do this for the experience. Think about it, it's not all about winning. this is coming from an old, fat man of 74!
  • 2021 is scheduled to be at Greensboro not that far from you. Remember you can swim 3 events without making qualifying times as many swimmers do to try Mationals . Some on our Masters team do this for the experience. Think about it, it's not all about winning. this is coming from an old, fat man of 74!
Children
No Data