ISO Low Yardage/Short on Time Workout Resources?

I'm an adult learned swimmer and did triathlon in my 40s, 2020 Brought a series of life changes along with covid and knocked out my triathlon for now. At 53 I have issues with my knees and may never get back to that. I subscribe to the weekly workouts but am nowhere near that level - I do not have 1 1/2 hours to do any exercise due to work and family commitments. I'm looking for a good 30-45 minute workout plan for two morning swims, with a longer one possible (but keep to 45-60) on Saturday. It's frustrating that this website has three beginner workouts and then, in my opinion, absolutely nothing intermediate. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Parents
  • That’s a fairly general question. What are you trying to achieve? Is this for general fitness, do you want to swim faster, do you want to work on different strokes? The answer to what you want would lead to different possibilities for workouts

• That’s a fairly general question. What are you trying to achieve? Is this for general fitness, do you want to swim faster, do you want to work on different strokes? The answer to what you want would lead to different possibilities for workouts

Children
No Data