ISO Low Yardage/Short on Time Workout Resources?

I'm an adult learned swimmer and did triathlon in my 40s, 2020 Brought a series of life changes along with covid and knocked out my triathlon for now. At 53 I have issues with my knees and may never get back to that. I subscribe to the weekly workouts but am nowhere near that level - I do not have 1 1/2 hours to do any exercise due to work and family commitments. I'm looking for a good 30-45 minute workout plan for two morning swims, with a longer one possible (but keep to 45-60) on Saturday. It's frustrating that this website has three beginner workouts and then, in my opinion, absolutely nothing intermediate. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

• That’s a fairly general question. What are you trying to achieve? Is this for general fitness, do you want to swim faster, do you want to work on different strokes? The answer to what you want would lead to different possibilities for workouts

• The workout library has many different styles of workouts.  having written practices for myself and teams and this website in the late 90's, i can tell you the only difference between beginner, intermediate, or advanced is usually the number of repeats and the interval.  Since you half or less time available than the practices require, cut the workout library workouts down. For example, do half or a third of the warm-up.  Then, do half or a third of the main set.  The other way to look at this is Warm-up should be 15-20% of the practice, main set(s) are most of the rest, and allow 5-10% for warm-down if you work really hard. Good luck!

• Grown Up Swimming has a resource for this. They send out weekly workouts ranging from 1k-2k. 

https://sites.google.com/grownupswimming.com/adult-league-workouts-signup-/home 

If you want to learn more about GUS (a new part of USMS) : www.grownupswimming.com/