Workouts...minus backstroke

Former Member
Former Member
So...our community pools are open again, and I'm trying to get back in to working out in something that has lane lines and walls rather than fish and reef. However...there are no flags or a pace clock. The pace clock is ok, but the flags are a bummer. There's really nothing else to site on :badday:. Any suggestions for modifying workouts? Substitute free for all the back in the im's I want to do? I'm not sure what else to do... Thanks!
Parents
  • You said lane lines......do they not go from alternating colors to solid in the last 5 yards? That combined with counting your strokes the whole lap should be a good reference. I still can't figure out if my watch will show what I want, so I usually just my reps on the :00 and count from there. Not really any different than a pace clock. You could buy a battery powered pace clock, though, and take it with you.
  • You said lane lines......do they not go from alternating colors to solid in the last 5 yards? That combined with counting your strokes the whole lap should be a good reference. I still can't figure out if my watch will show what I want, so I usually just my reps on the :00 and count from there. Not really any different than a pace clock. You could buy a battery powered pace clock, though, and take it with you.
Children
No Data